We’re so excited you want to joins us for our 2019 trip to Australia! Please follow these directions step-by-step and ONLY send an email if your question is unique and has NOT been answered here:
If you missed our October informational meeting, please follow this https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FUFJSchool%2Fvideos%2F923263184548309%2F&show_text=0&width=560“>link to view our live stream.
Follow this checklist.
- Filled out the CJC application?
- Filled out the UF International Center application?
- Paid your $825 deposit to the UF International Center as part of your application?
- YOUR SPOT IS NOT RESERVED UNTIL YOUR DEPOSIT IS PAID
- Sent a screenshot of your payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org?
- This is VERY important! We will not know what time you turned in a deposit unless you send us a photo of your receipt!
- Filled out your Academic Advising Form? You received this form at the meeting and as part of your UFIC application. You can also pick up a paper copy from the UF International Center, located in the HUB.
- CJC students: Please drop completed forms at the PATH office (first floor of Weimer) to be signed by October 5th.
- Students not in the CJC and all graduate students will need to get their forms signed by their academic advisor and turned into the UFIC
- Check your passport (or get mom & dad to check). Is it expired? Get started on the renewal process ASAP. Do you not have a passport? Get one ASAP!
If you’ve completed all of the above, you are done. If you have not, your spot cannot be guaranteed and will go to those students who have finished all the necessary steps.
For questions, please email Amanda Kastrinos email@example.com or Summer Shelton firstname.lastname@example.org